Monday 5 September 2022

Teacher's Day Celebration

                     Teacher's Day Celebration

    Hello Everyone , I'm Aarti Sarvaiya ,a student of English Department,MKBU. In this blog I'm going to write about "Teacher's Day".
      
   September 5 has declared Teacher's Day in India. Our former President Dr. Sarvapalli Radhakrishan was born on 5 September 1888, so because of this love and attachment to the teaching profession,Teacher's Day is celebrating all over the India on his birthday. he had great faith in education and was also famous as a Scholar, Diplomat,Teacher and President of India.

  I also prepare You-tube video and quiz based on video and after the attend the quiz they get the The Certificate ,which is prepared by me. I have been share my video on You-tube and I have been made a quiz on Ed.ted platform and also on google forms.

                                My You-tube Video :-


Here is Quiz based on above video :-


Here is link of ed.ted platform :-

         https://ed.ted.com/on/mnvFaH0t
        
        
           Thank You

No comments:

Post a Comment